Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a free forum RPG where you can make a character, fight and once a month your efforts will be entered into the web comic Zekkou Konton! Grand opening in progress!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 pm
Latest topics
» Good Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeveniiiiing~
Rules for Rank Up Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:17 am by Sekai

» [Create] Mamoru, Meister Stone
Rules for Rank Up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:14 pm by Maikeru

» Sadako Rituke
Rules for Rank Up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm by Maikeru

» Adding levels on approved creations
Rules for Rank Up Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:47 pm by Hitogoroshi

» punchy [create]
Rules for Rank Up Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Hitogoroshi

» shunpo essence [create]
Rules for Rank Up Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:36 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Tsubasa Yari
Rules for Rank Up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Yuuwaku[creation]
Rules for Rank Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:54 pm by Monomezurashii Maindo

» New Rule: Link Limits.
Rules for Rank Up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm by Maikeru

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Maikeru
Rules for Rank Up I_vote_lcapRules for Rank Up I_voting_barRules for Rank Up I_vote_rcap 
Hitogoroshi
Rules for Rank Up I_vote_lcapRules for Rank Up I_voting_barRules for Rank Up I_vote_rcap 
Kenji
Maneki Neko
Sadako
Sekai
Monomezurashii Maindo
Zento
Zylothemadman
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is pown19

Our users have posted a total of 283 messages in 83 subjects

Rules for Rank Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Rules for Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Rank Up   Rules for Rank Up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Since your power grows when your rank does, ranking up is obviously on your mind. This guide will tell you how to rank up, and the rules about it.

1. How do I Rank up? In rp, ranking up happens automatically, but for the forums sake, I've chosen a different method. Once a week you can submit a request for a rank up. Me or another mod/admin will then give you a solo mission. You will complete this mission with the mod/admin(s) playing the role of monsters and NPC's. The Mod/Admin will then grade you based on your sucess, how many posts it took you to complete, and quality of the posts themselves. They will then issue you a rank. If this rank is higher than your current rank, you will be put there. If it is lower, you will stay where you are.

2. What are the Benifits of ranking up? Soul Bladers can have one Soul Stone per rank, and the stones can have 1 Special attack per rank. An obsidian rank would be allowed to have one stone with one special, while a diamond rank would have 7 stones each with 7 specials.

3. How do I Achieve the special Ranks of Academy Director and Academy Staff? Unfortunatley, that is the name for Mods and Admins. If you wish to join, you can pm me, but we only have a maximum of 10 slots open at any one time, and so the likelyhood of you getting in is slim. As the head Admin, I am the Academy Director, so that title will be given only to me.

4. How often can I rank up? That depends entirely on you. Although you can only submit a request once a week, to actually rank up depends on your skills as both a Soul Blader, as well as an Rper. A skilled Rper can rank up once a week. But a master rper can be automatically Rank up to a high rank based on their preformance.

Hope this cleared things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://soulbladerv1.rpg-board.net

Rules for Rank Up
Page 1 of 1