Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a free forum RPG where you can make a character, fight and once a month your efforts will be entered into the web comic Zekkou Konton! Grand opening in progress!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 pm
Latest topics
» Good Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeveniiiiing~
Steps to joining. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:17 am by Sekai

» [Create] Mamoru, Meister Stone
Steps to joining. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:14 pm by Maikeru

» Sadako Rituke
Steps to joining. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm by Maikeru

» Adding levels on approved creations
Steps to joining. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:47 pm by Hitogoroshi

» punchy [create]
Steps to joining. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Hitogoroshi

» shunpo essence [create]
Steps to joining. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:36 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Tsubasa Yari
Steps to joining. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Yuuwaku[creation]
Steps to joining. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:54 pm by Monomezurashii Maindo

» New Rule: Link Limits.
Steps to joining. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm by Maikeru

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Maikeru
Steps to joining. I_vote_lcapSteps to joining. I_voting_barSteps to joining. I_vote_rcap 
Hitogoroshi
Steps to joining. I_vote_lcapSteps to joining. I_voting_barSteps to joining. I_vote_rcap 
Kenji
Maneki Neko
Sadako
Sekai
Monomezurashii Maindo
Zento
Zylothemadman
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is pown19

Our users have posted a total of 283 messages in 83 subjects

Steps to joining.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

Steps to joining. Empty
PostSubject: Steps to joining.   Steps to joining. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:01 pm

These are the steps to take to get ready to use this forum.

1. Register. Registering is easy, just go up to the top of the page and hit the register button. Simply put your username, password, and email and viola! you are registered.

2. Give an introduction. Everyone wants to know who you are! Post a topic in the Intro page to let everyone know.

3. Create a character. If you are going to do anything, you need a character to do it with. Read the guide for character creation, then go ahead and make one. Once it is approved your character is made!

4. Create a Soul Stone. Once your character is created, go ahead and create a Soul Stone. Make sure to read the guide first, otherwise you may have trouble. Once that is approved, congrats! your stay at the academy is finally set up, and your free to go around the site and do pretty much what you wish.

5. Say hi. We have a Chat Box where people will be happy to talk to you. Go say hello and REALLY become a part of the forums.

Follow these steps and im sure you are gonna love it.
Back to top Go down
https://soulbladerv1.rpg-board.net

Steps to joining.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Blader V.1 :: General :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: