Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a free forum RPG where you can make a character, fight and once a month your efforts will be entered into the web comic Zekkou Konton! Grand opening in progress!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 pm
Latest topics
» Good Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeveniiiiing~
General Soul Blader faq. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:17 am by Sekai

» [Create] Mamoru, Meister Stone
General Soul Blader faq. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:14 pm by Maikeru

» Sadako Rituke
General Soul Blader faq. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm by Maikeru

» Adding levels on approved creations
General Soul Blader faq. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:47 pm by Hitogoroshi

» punchy [create]
General Soul Blader faq. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Hitogoroshi

» shunpo essence [create]
General Soul Blader faq. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:36 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Tsubasa Yari
General Soul Blader faq. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Yuuwaku[creation]
General Soul Blader faq. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:54 pm by Monomezurashii Maindo

» New Rule: Link Limits.
General Soul Blader faq. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm by Maikeru

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Maikeru
General Soul Blader faq. I_vote_lcapGeneral Soul Blader faq. I_voting_barGeneral Soul Blader faq. I_vote_rcap 
Hitogoroshi
General Soul Blader faq. I_vote_lcapGeneral Soul Blader faq. I_voting_barGeneral Soul Blader faq. I_vote_rcap 
Kenji
Maneki Neko
Sadako
Sekai
Monomezurashii Maindo
Zento
Zylothemadman
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is pown19

Our users have posted a total of 283 messages in 83 subjects

General Soul Blader faq.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

General Soul Blader faq. Empty
PostSubject: General Soul Blader faq.   General Soul Blader faq. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:58 am

Okay so you are probably wondering, what is a Soul Blader? Well this and other questions will be answered there.

1. What is a Soul Blader? A Soul Blader is a warrior who uses the power of his soul to unlock weapons hidden within Soul Stones. Their Soul Rank determines the Strength and Durability of the weapon.

2. What is a Soul Stone? A Soul Stone is a special gem, inside of which, a powerful weapon resides. A Soul Blader can use the power of his Soul to unleash the weapon inside, and fight with it. The more powerful a Soul Blader's Soul is, the more powerful the Weapon is.

3. What is a Soul Rank? This is a measurement of the power of a persons soul. They are classified in two ways: Color and Cut. These refer to the color and cut of a Soul Stone when it enters the Soul Blader's hand.

4. What are the different Soul Ranks? From lowest to highest:
Cuts:
Pebble Cut- the soul stone is round and smooth, hardly cut at all.
Gem Cut- The soul stone is relatively flat, and not cut much, keeping the same basic shape of the pebble cut.
Brilliant Cut- The Soul Stone is perfectly cut, and resembles diamonds found in jewelry.

Colors:
Obsidian: The lowest rank, this black Gem is what most gems start out as.
Ruby: A higher rank than obsidion,though it is still considered to be inferior to many other colors.
Sapphire: This Blue gem is the most common, and is considered to be the common ground for Soul Bladers.
Emerald: This Green gem is an above average color, and it proves good potential as a Soul Blader.
Aquamarine: This Light Blue gem is an excellent color, and most of the Teachers at the Academy fall under this rank.
Ether: This Bright Yellow gem is the color of an Expert Soul Blader, and not many have achieved this rank.
Diamond: This Clear gem is the Highest Rank a Soul Blader can obtain, and proves that he is a Master Soul Blader.

5. How do Stones usually rank? They start by ranking in cuts, and when the diamond cut ranks up, the gem ranks up in color. For example, an Obsidian Stone with Brilliant cut would rank up to a Ruby with a Pebble cut. But the Pebble Cut Ruby would Rank up to a Gem Cut Ruby.

6. What is the basic Role of a Soul Blader? A Soul Blader has three main objectives:
1: Increase the power of Their soul.
2: Rid the world of Monsters Using their powerful Soul Stones.
3: To do the General Bidding of the Soul Organization.

7. What are "Monsters"? Monsters are monstrocities that attack innocent people. This category includes witches, demons etc.

8. What is the Soul Organization? The Soul Organization is a society founded on the duty to rid the world of monsters. They are the main Leaders of the Soul Bladers, and give the Bladers their missions. Their Main HQ is the Soul Academy, a School for Soul Bladers.

9. What is Soul Link? This is defined as the connection of a Soul Bladers soul and his Soul stone. A perfect link is where the Soul and Stone are so connected, they act as one. Only availible at Saphire rank or higher.

If you have any questions about any of these, pm me or post in the Q&A section.
Back to top Go down
https://soulbladerv1.rpg-board.net

General Soul Blader faq.
Page 1 of 1