Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a free forum RPG where you can make a character, fight and once a month your efforts will be entered into the web comic Zekkou Konton! Grand opening in progress!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 pm
Latest topics
» Good Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeveniiiiing~
chiryoku (creating) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:17 am by Sekai

» [Create] Mamoru, Meister Stone
chiryoku (creating) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:14 pm by Maikeru

» Sadako Rituke
chiryoku (creating) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm by Maikeru

» Adding levels on approved creations
chiryoku (creating) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:47 pm by Hitogoroshi

» punchy [create]
chiryoku (creating) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Hitogoroshi

» shunpo essence [create]
chiryoku (creating) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:36 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Tsubasa Yari
chiryoku (creating) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Yuuwaku[creation]
chiryoku (creating) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:54 pm by Monomezurashii Maindo

» New Rule: Link Limits.
chiryoku (creating) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm by Maikeru

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Maikeru
chiryoku (creating) I_vote_lcapchiryoku (creating) I_voting_barchiryoku (creating) I_vote_rcap 
Hitogoroshi
chiryoku (creating) I_vote_lcapchiryoku (creating) I_voting_barchiryoku (creating) I_vote_rcap 
Kenji
Maneki Neko
Sadako
Sekai
Monomezurashii Maindo
Zento
Zylothemadman
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is pown19

Our users have posted a total of 283 messages in 83 subjects

chiryoku (creating)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitogoroshi
Admin
Hitogoroshi

chiryoku (creating) Empty
PostSubject: chiryoku (creating)   chiryoku (creating) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Name: Chiryoku

Weapon: ring projectile

Looks:
Spoiler:

Materials: steel and trace soul metals

Description: the rings are placed in order. 1st one on index, 2nd, on middle, 3rd on ring finger all held together by a small chain. the other levels just show an enlarged ring without chains.

Abilities:
1: Yoku transforms into a ring and expells a mechanical tick that grabs onto the opponent and absorbs their energy, storing it inside the ring until hito needs it. the tick cannot be heard or seen by the human senses.

2: another ring is made and connected to the first one with a chain. yoku can now shoot multiple ticks at once for multi-fighting.

3: yoku gets a third ring connected to the second and third. she uses the ring to make an invisible feild around hito and absorbs energy within the feild to store when hito needs it. it takes little ammount of power to hold up the force field. (arms length)

4: yoku gains a new ability and in this stage stops all energy absorbing and is able to move around freely as 4 silver large rings around a foot in diameter to teleport objects. 2 "in" rings and 2 "out" rings

5: there becomes 5 rings in all and yoku is able to increase and decrease in size to teleport things and even people. the 5th is a different dimension of total blackness that people are able to hide in for a limited number of posts. (depending on how many posts of energy absorption along with the rest)

Creator: Hitogoroshi

Current owner: Hitogoroshi

Soul info: Hito had sealed his dead sister's soul into the ring a long time ago after a horrible accident when they were children. she continued to grow and age as a human as she's in the soul stone. she had learned with hito over the years how to fight.

Personality: Chiryoku is a happy-go-lucky girl and relies a lot on her brother. even though he is unruly and stiff around people, she thinks there is a lot to him. she loves rock songs, anime, and cute toys. she is almost immovable when she sees a toy store or her favorite characters in cosplay.

Looks:
Spoiler:

Clothes: see picture. she wears the same outfit a lot (with much complaining) and only wears cute pink outfits on rare occasions.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Admin
Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: chiryoku (creating)   chiryoku (creating) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: chiryoku (creating)   chiryoku (creating) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:13 pm

Approved, welcome to the Meister group (officially)
Back to top Go down
https://soulbladerv1.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chiryoku (creating)   chiryoku (creating) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chiryoku (creating)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Blader V.1 :: Members :: Approved soul stones-
Jump to: