Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Soul Blader V.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a free forum RPG where you can make a character, fight and once a month your efforts will be entered into the web comic Zekkou Konton! Grand opening in progress!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 pm
Latest topics
» Good Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeveniiiiing~
[Create] Frost, Meister Stone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:17 am by Sekai

» [Create] Mamoru, Meister Stone
[Create] Frost, Meister Stone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:14 pm by Maikeru

» Sadako Rituke
[Create] Frost, Meister Stone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm by Maikeru

» Adding levels on approved creations
[Create] Frost, Meister Stone Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:47 pm by Hitogoroshi

» punchy [create]
[Create] Frost, Meister Stone Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 pm by Hitogoroshi

» shunpo essence [create]
[Create] Frost, Meister Stone Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:36 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Tsubasa Yari
[Create] Frost, Meister Stone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm by Hitogoroshi

» Yuuwaku[creation]
[Create] Frost, Meister Stone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:54 pm by Monomezurashii Maindo

» New Rule: Link Limits.
[Create] Frost, Meister Stone Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm by Maikeru

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Maikeru
[Create] Frost, Meister Stone I_vote_lcap[Create] Frost, Meister Stone I_voting_bar[Create] Frost, Meister Stone I_vote_rcap 
Hitogoroshi
[Create] Frost, Meister Stone I_vote_lcap[Create] Frost, Meister Stone I_voting_bar[Create] Frost, Meister Stone I_vote_rcap 
Kenji
Maneki Neko
Sadako
Sekai
Monomezurashii Maindo
Zento
Zylothemadman
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is pown19

Our users have posted a total of 283 messages in 83 subjects

[Create] Frost, Meister Stone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maikeru
Admin
Maikeru

[Create] Frost, Meister Stone Empty
PostSubject: [Create] Frost, Meister Stone   [Create] Frost, Meister Stone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Name: Frost

Weapon: Sword

Looks: [Create] Frost, Meister Stone Frost_10

Materials: Soul Crystal, the material soul stones are made from. The blade, hilt, and guard are all white, being the Quartz kind of Soul Crystal.

Description: The soul of a warrior has been imprisoned in the sword he used, sworn to serve whatever Soul Blader leads the rest, until the Soul Blader who commands him releases him, or until his blade cracks. His name gives a hint to his power, as he uses powerful Ice abilities.

Abilities

Level 1 (Obsidian): Soul Transform: What Frost does to change into a sword. Indefinite time, can switch back and forth freely.
Level 2 (Ruby): Frost Slash: Frost uses his ice magic to deliver ice damage when an opponent is attacked with the sword.
Level 3 (Sapphire): Frost Needles: Frost uses part of his essence to launch numerous long, sharp needles of ice. Can be used outside of sword form.
Level 4 (Emerald): Frost aura: Frost exerts his magic to whatever his blade touches, freezing it. Can be used to freeze entire lakes, although that takes a tremendous amount of time and energy.
Level 5 (Aquamarine): Snow Barrier: Frost uses his magic to Protect the Soul Blader using him, causing a living flurry of snow to block all attacks. Cannot be used to attack.
Level 6 (Ether): Soul Freeze: Frost uses his magic to freeze an enemy's soul, Decreasing the level of the soul link and slowing down the physical body. Does no damage.
Level 7 (Diamond): Team up: Frost transforms into his Soul form, and fights using one of his current owner's weapons to fight along side him/her/it.

Creator: Maikeru
Current owner: Maikeru

Soul info:

Personality: Frost believes that he was imprisoned unfairly, and because of that, all ways seems reluctant to help Maikeru (or current owner) when summoned. When he is summoned however, he fights with all his strength to abate the Geis (Pronounced Gaysh) on him, which causes him physical pain if he doesn't obey. He only uses his Team up ability with a Soul Blader he respects, and will often refuse to fight if the owner tells him to without him respecting him, regardless of the pain he could feel because of it. He is a secret womanizer, and when left to his own devices, wanders the town looking for pretty girls to flirt with, although if one gets serious he gets away because he is afraid of commitment. He enjoys frozen drinks, yet prefers to have everything he eats to be hot. He often taunts his enemies before attacking, and has a very sharp wit and a sharp tongue to match.

Looks: [Create] Frost, Meister Stone Whiteanimeboy

Clothes: He wears a white hoodie and white jeans. His shoes are normal white tennis shoes. His hoodie is made of Cotton with a fleece core, while his jeans are made of plain cotton. His shoes are imitation leather, and have steel tips.

Last edited by Maikeru on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulbladerv1.rpg-board.net
Maneki Neko
Maneki Neko

PostSubject: Re: [Create] Frost, Meister Stone   [Create] Frost, Meister Stone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 pm

approved

[Create] Frost, Meister Stone Tiger-Woods-Stamp-of-Approval--65788
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Admin
Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: [Create] Frost, Meister Stone   [Create] Frost, Meister Stone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:22 pm

[Create] Frost, Meister Stone Diapoa1133d1dbebe4fd105b2c7dc4f164cd5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Create] Frost, Meister Stone   [Create] Frost, Meister Stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Create] Frost, Meister Stone
Page 1 of 1